This page holds news feeds from the sites of my interest and, of course,
it gets updated automagically using
- Unveiling how the 20,000 or so proteins in the human body work -- and malfunction -- is the key to understanding much of health and disease. Now, Salk researchers developed a new technique that allows scientists to better understand an elusive step critical in protein formation.
- Babies can form abstract relations before they learn words, study
- "Donât believe the hype on gluten-free food": study of over 3,200 food products finds gluten-free is no healthier than other foods
- Elastic gel to heal wounds
- Science AMA Series: We are the Urban Wildlife Institute and weâve collected over 1 million camera trap photos of wildlife throughout Chicago, USA to study how their distribution and diversity is influenced by urbanization, AMA!
- Novel DNA repair mechanism brings new horizons Researchers discover new mechanism of DNA repair, which will help to treat and to prevent diseases in the future
- Stress in low-income families can affect children's learning
- Lazy ants sit around doing nothing while their nest mates work
- Recalling Positive Events at Work Makes Employees Feel Happier, Move More, but Interact Less: A 6-Week Randomized Controlled Intervention at a Japanese Workplace [PDF]
- âMy dentist saved my tooth, but wiped my memoryâ
- 'Sinkholes' generate jets on Comet 67P/ChuryumovâGerasimenko
- Developmental nicotine exposure enhances inhibitory synaptic transmission in motor neurons and interneurons critical for normal breathing
- Helium-3 Leaking from Earth in Southern California
- Discovery points to a new path toward a universal flu vaccine
- Single-celled organism evolves sophisticated eye-like structure
- Got a tech question or want to discuss tech? /r/Technology Weekend Tech Support / General Discussion Thread
- Reddit CEO Pao Under Fire as Users Protest Removal of Executive
- Hacking Team hacked, attackers claim 400GB in dumped data. South Korea, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Lebanon, and Mongolia revealed as customers and probably more names to come.
- WhatsApp and iMessage could be banned in UK under new surveillance plans if David Cameron wins the next election
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao: "The Vast Majority of Reddit Users are Uninterested in" Victoria Taylor, Subreddits Going Private
- Someone Is Finally Suing Samsung Over Its Bloatware
- Reddit CEO Says Miscommunication Led To Blackout Protest
- Windows 10 can share your Wi-Fi password with your Facebook friends
- Pirate Bay Was Worth Doing Prison Time For, Co-Founder Says
- Amazon announces Prime Day July 15 with "more deals than Black Friday" exclusively for Prime members.
- Encryption's holy grail is getting closer, one way or another. Working with encrypted data without decrypting it first sounds too good to be true, but it's becoming possible.
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder of reddit: "We screwed up... we're sorry... and we're going to to better." xpost /r/news.
- Reddit came close to becoming decentralized last year
- Hackers even get hacked, Spyware Provider âHacking Teamâ Hacked
- 'Nintendo PlayStation': Man discovers ultra-rare console in his attic - and it could make him rich
SHREDDIT! - snowboarding news, places, gear, video, pics and people
- Daily Discussion: /r/Snowboarding General Discussion, Q&A, Advice, Etc.) -- July 06, 2015
- Finished first board build! Born on the 4th of July!
- Season edit from this year! Not a great season but this is what i was able to throw together! Filmed by: Nick Hilzendeger Edit by: Riley Richardson
- What is your opinion on pocket express wax e.g. Toko express wax.
- I want an absolute noodle of a board for park laps. Suggestions?
- Planning a birthday bash in December. Where should we go?
- Devan Peeters, Red Deerian up and comer who absolutely rips
- Rollercoaster from last weekend. Mt. Perisher. [15sec]
- How are conditions throughout New Zealand?
- Style is timeless. Devun Walsh in Double Decade.
- Weekly /r/Snowboarding Non-Snowboarding Picture Thread -- July 05, 2015
- Poking around at Woodward Copper today.
- These are the unsung heroes of our ski fields, Perisher Volunteer Ski Patrol.
- Daily Discussion: /r/Snowboarding General Discussion, Q&A, Advice, Etc.) -- July 05, 2015
- It's really not that bad in Australia at the moment