This page holds news feeds from the sites of my interest and, of course,
it gets updated automagically using
- Shifu Banking Trojan Has an Antivirus Feature To Keep Other Malware At Bay
- How Autonomous Cars' Safety Features Clash With Normal Driving
- Browser Makers To End RC4 Support In Early 2016
- Ashley Madison Source Code Shows Evidence They Created Bots To Message Men
- Intel Launches Onslaught of Skylake CPUs For Laptops, Hybrids and Compute Stick
- Turkey Arrests Journalists For Using Encryption
- More Popcorn Time Users Sued
- LLVM 3.7 Delivers OpenMP 3.1 Support, ORC JIT API, New Optimizations
- Chrome 45 Launches, Automatically Pauses Less Important Flash Content, Like Ads
- Comcast To Charge $30 For Unlimited Data Over 300GB Cap
- Mozilla Project Working on Immersive Displays (Video)
- Microsoft's Telemetry Additions To Windows 7 and 8 Raise Privacy Concerns
- Lack of Sleep Puts You At Higher Risk For Colds, First Experimental Study Finds
- Mozilla, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and Others Form 'Alliance For Open Media'
- Bugs In Belkin Routers Allow DNS Spoofing, Credential Theft
- Botox as a potential treatment for cluster headaches: Pilot study involving 10 patients showed a 50% reduction in weekly attack frequency following botox injection.
- PLOS Science Wednesday: Hi, we're Caitlin Dunn, Deborah McFarland and Kelly Callahan, and we published a study in PLOS NTDs about how onchocerciasis (river blindness) programs helped achieve the aims of certain Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) — Ask Us Anything!
- Gene therapy rescues dying cells in the brains of Alzheimer's patients
- Butterfly wings help break the status quo in gas sensing: new research has replicated the surface chemistry found in the iridescent scales of the Morpho butterfly to create an innovative gas sensor
- Climate change will have irreversible and unprecedented impacts on crucial ocean microorganisms that could trigger dramatic effects further up the food chain, according to a new study.
- Humanizing Machines: Anthropomorphization of Slot Machines Increases Gambling
- Fossil Specimen Reveals a New Species of Ancient River Dolphin
- Antipsychotic drugs may be used as 'chemical cosh' to control behaviour - Unexpectedly large numbers of people with learning disabilities treated with drugs normally reserved for those with severe mental illiness, study finds.
- A new method of applying insecticide to netting has proved 100% effective against some strains of mosquito. Electrostatic coating allows the netting to carry much higher doses of insecticide
- Human cells use viruses as a ‘Trojan Horse’ to transport a messenger that encourages the immune system to fight the viral infection.
- American Chemical Society AMA: I’m J. Justin Gooding, founding Co-Director of the Australian Centre for NanoMedicine. I’m here to talk about sensors, what’s happening scientifically, and their applications in health, environmental and food monitoring. AMA!
- In the rapidly warming Arctic, regional hotspots may be altering mid-latitude weather patterns, causing the recent severe winters in North America and East Asia.
- Scientists have discovered why running makes you happy
- Scientists use squid genetics to develop a multiphase polymer that will self-heal with a drop of water. Applications include medical implants, fiber optic cables, and other objects that are hard to repair in place.
- A drop of water self-heals a multiphase polymer derived from the genetic code of squid ring teeth
SHREDDIT! - snowboarding news, places, gear, video, pics and people
- Daily Discussion: /r/Snowboarding General Discussion, Q&A, Advice, Etc.) -- September 01, 2015
- Daily Discussion: /r/Snowboarding General Discussion, Q&A, Advice, Etc.) -- September 02, 2015
- So a while back me and some buddies flipped over a soccergoal and used it as a polejam, check out the edit!
- It's that time of year when I start re-watching all my old edits... Here's the awesome season I had two years ago. Pow, chutes, and drops.
- Best towns/cities in any Scandinavian country for snowboarding?
- X Games happening in Oslo and Aspen for 2016
- Weekly /r/Snowboarding Music Thread -- September 02, 2015
- Need a new ripstick, need your help shredders of reddit
- First board was a Burton Sherlock, need advice on getting a second board
- Is my snowboard too thin or is there a way to work with it by changing my boots?
- What age do you feel is a good time to start snowboarding?
- need wax/tune advice
- Question for Vancouverite riders
- Epic Pass price jumps up on September 7th. Any idea what percentage it'll jump up?
- Pressure Control Through Turns